Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

How to change the "tab name" on published website?

Hello! I would like to change the name that shows up on the tab name on my published website. It shows "Online Bookstore Template" on the tab, I would like to change it to my website name, I have attached a screenshot. Please help. 

6replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey,  Alejandra Finol ! Thank you for submitting to our Ucraft Support!

Please head over to Dashboard > Site Settings app and set the correct site name. In most of cases that's your brand name.

Then go to the Dashboard > SEO app. Find the page you want to change the title for, open the settings, and write the page title. 

If you still have questions or need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact our Support Team via Live Chat! ✨

• support I currently have a free website and want to change the tab name. Site Settings app is no problem to change it, but changing it in SEO app seems to be unavailable. Is there another way to do it, or do I have to pay to change the tab name?

• I see! There are two options you can choose from:

• You can upgrade to one of our paid plans and get access to our SEO App and much more other useful features.

For more insight on our pricing and features each include just follow this link.

• Also, we have an offer at the moment where for $2.99 you can purchase a plan that removes the watermark made by Ucraft and also unlocks the SEO App. 

Please use this link once you decide to purchase this plan.

You can always reach out to us via live chat if you have any other questions. 😊

Best,

• There is another way, even for free users.  Go to Dashboard > Pages.  Rename the page to something you don't want, then copy the page and name the new page what you want the tab to display.  Then just delete the original oddly named page.  If it's the home page you are trying to do this to, you also have to click on the page settings of the copied page and set it as the new home to delete the original with the wrong tab name.

Like 2
      • Phoebe T
      • Phoebe_T
      • 2 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

cory mcdowell Couldn't figure out how to set the copied page as the homepage before this comment, thank you!

Like 1
    • cory mcdowell thank you so much this was really helpful

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 312Views
  • 8 Following