Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Control the size of product images on home page

I am showing some products on my home page (with a filter).

I would like to restrict the size of images shown in that section (on the home page) to be smaller than the original image size associated with the product in the eCommerce app.

1reply Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Andrew Mackenzie , thank you for submitting to our Ucraft Forum! 👋

As far as we can tell one of our awesome team members has been covering your inquiries via the Live Chat Service 👩‍💻

Not to keep our other Community members in the dark, you can simply click on the Product Element > General Settings > Aspect Ratio > choose the size combination that works the best for your product images. You can opt for various ratios showcased in the screenshot below 👇

The aforementioned settings apply to the Products Element, however you can also set up the Image Size and Aspect Ratio for your Single Product page. Simply click on a specific product title to be navigated to its single product page, expand the Product Settings > Layout Settings and choose from 100%, 50%, 25% variations.

Here's an article for more insight on the eCommerce Elements!

Feel free to let us know if anything else comes up! 🙌

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 30Views
  • 2 Following