Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Mobile Bug Fix

The header that displays my site's pages won't show up on a mobile phone.  I haven't checked to see if it works on an iPad yet.  Is this a bug?

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
    • Avery
    • Avery
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    •  Hi there👋 Thank you for reaching out, Avery. 

Can you provide us with the URL of your Website, so that we can check that out on our end?

You can also get in touch with us via our Live Chat, that way we will evaluate and resolve the issue faster.

• Avery
      • Avery
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support My website’s url is partyanimalpet.com.

• Avery
      • Avery
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Also, the parallax animation only works when you view the page on a computer.

• It is supposed to be like that. The parallax is not supported on mobile devices.

• Avery
      • Avery
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support Ok.

• Avery
      • Avery
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

My site's url is www.partyanimalpet.com

• Avery Thanks for reaching out. Your Burger Menu works fine on Mobile. The thing is that it has white color just like your Background, you'll need to change that.

To do so:

Change your Menu type from Standard to Burger from Page Settings → Layout Settings.
      Customize Burgers Design by clicking on Burger Settings → Edit Page Styles.
      After, just set it back to Standard.

You can also drag and drop your desired Color on your Burger menu using the Color Tool on the left.

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 65Views
  • 2 Following