Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Structure of a block

Hello, 

I've been struggling with this for a long time. 

Is it possible to, in the same block, have a title on top and below, in parallel, a picture and a paragraph? I need to have it in the same block, having the title in a different block is not an option.

I'd be very much welcome if anyone could help me out with this. It seems to me Ucraft is not able to do this in the free mode.

Thank you. 

8replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hello Silvia, thank you for submitting to Ucraft Forum!

You can have multiple elements in the same block. Please drag and drop the Element when you see the thick gray horizontal line above/below the other Element in the same Block. 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via our Live Chat. 

Like 1
    • Silvia
    • Silvia
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I tried many times, and it is not possible to add in the same block (A block is the section inside the green contour) a title and below in parallel a paragraph and an image.

The structure should look something like this: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

|                        THIS IS THE TITLE                              |

| This space would be     |                                           |

| where the paragraph     |          IMAGE                     |

| would go                        |                                           |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try it before answering me. And if there is a way to do it, I'd appreciate knowing it.

Kind regards,

Silvia

• Hi again Silvia! 

As you can see from the attached screenshot, it is possible to add multiple elements in the same Block. If you're having some difficulties with it, please hit the Chat box in the lower right corner and our Support Team will be glad to assist you.

Like 1
  • support This picture shows a block that contains [one title row] and [one row with both a title and an image in 2 columns]. Can you make a .gif or a video where you show how to make this? I have never been able to make it either.

• Silvia
    • Silvia
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Please stop considering us as fools. It is obvious that what you did is inserting a title on the left column and adjust the text to the right. The text is not above both columns, but only the left one. If Ucraft does not have this feature, please say it, and if it does, provide help for us. 

• Silvia I believe you achieve more in life by not telling people around you that they are fools... 

• Silvia
      • Silvia
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Smart byrå AS I completely agree. I have not. 

• Silvia
    • Silvia
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I finally figured out by myself how to do this. The only way is to insert a parragraph, type in some words, then click on the icon that displays saying edit block, there you insert an image, this way you have a parragraph of text and an image, next thing you have to do is to insert a title on top of both, the software allows it.

Like2 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 61Views
  • 3 Following