Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Zoom option for pictures

Greetings, I'd like to have a zoom option on my pictures like for instance, "ebay.com". I'd like to know the estimated time when I can have that feature. The picture I posted here is an example of what I want to. Please let me know your answer ASAP cause this is really important for me and really blocking my work very. 

Advanced Thanks,
Best,
Anjel

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey there! Thank you for your request! 

We like the idea of zoom on hover on Products element. We will take this into consideration for the future updates. Thanks!

• Thanks for your request, Angel!
    I’m here to introduce you to Ucraft Next, our new-generation SaaS eCommerce solution that enables you to build and launch your website or online store quickly and easily. You'll definitely find the option to add a gallery widget to your Product Element, with an image zoomer functionality along with other advanced features on our new platform, so make sure to sign up here and receive three free months (worth $144) to play with the platform and give us your feedback.

Like Follow
  • Status Planned
  • 9 mths agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 60Views
  • 3 Following