Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

A menu bar for "Subpages" !!!

Hi Ucraft, first I have to tell you that I have tried 5 different similar platforms with the trial periods, and creating a homepage and some subpages etc... and is convinced by on-the-ground experience that Ucraft is the best in terms of "design" tools.. However, as I am trying "very" hard to build one website that hopefully Ucraft team will be proud of, I also ask too many questions since more than a month already.. And have my answers always rapidly !! Great support.. However, today I have a first time feature request to make, as I could not apply what I imagined..  (possible with anchors... but I want to be better than that..)

As you can see on this page's example, I want to have a second menu-bar for the "subpages", as my client click on the main button on the HP and arrives in the HP of the section, as an example "INVESTORS"..

https://www.idorsia.com/investors/financial-information/index

I target by this, to have more space on the page (by avoiding a list of buttons on the left of the page, to reduce the scrolling obligation to a minimum , and finally, to let my client see all the time where she/he is in my website, exactly, at anytime, and at any point, any subpage...)

I know you can respond this, better than the example I give above (since on that example, that 2nd menu-bar is not fixed and doesn't let the internaute see where he/she is, once he/she scrolls down a bit...)

Trust that I will hear from you real soon..

Best regards for all the designer/support teams..

Fuat FIRAT, COO, FIRALIS GROUP SA, +33 678 378 791

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Fuat, thank you for submitting to Ucraft Forum!

We will include the underlined option for the selected page in our upcoming updates. :)

Let us know if we can be any more of a help!

Reply Like
  • Hi, if I could manage this second layer of menus on top, corresponding to the sub-pages, as in the example I provided in my query, would be already EXCELLENT & GREAT!!! Nothing to add :) Thanx for the rapid feedback and integration in the agenda of next update.. (which I could expect like when?? if I amy ask.. :))

Reply Like
Like Follow
  • 12 days agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 8Views
  • 2 Following