Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Sitemap

Hello! I am trying to identify the sitemap for my site cokultura.com.

The sitemap should have been automatically created at cokultura/sitemap.xml, however this seems not to be working. Can you please clarify?

Thanks

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi there  Riccardo Giani , thank you for submitting to our forum! 馃憢

Due to the latest changes in our Domain App, the records for our IP Address have changed and it seems like your domain name is still propagated with the old records.

1. Host: @
      Data: 35.195.201.13
    2. Host: www
      Data: 35.195.201.13

I'd suggest deleting your domain from the Ucraft Domain App, re-connecting it again and changing the records to the ones above in your domain provider's DNS Management Zone. After click "Check" in your Domain App to finalize the process. Once your domain is fully connected (can take up to 72 hours) the sitemap.xml file will be accessible via that URL as well.

Meanwhile, Ucraft automatically generated a Sitemap for you, so you can check your website sitemap links here: cokultura.ucraft.net/sitemap.xml

Let us know if anything comes up and feel free to contact us via the live chat in the bottom right of your website 馃

• Thanks for your support. Before I proceed with deleting my domain and reconnecting, can you please confirm if the procedure will affect the SEO/url destinations to my articles? 

• Hi,

I can confirm that unlinking and linking again a domain will not affect your page structure, including the articles!

also you may connect the domain first, check if everything is fine and the unlink the old domain!

Good luck!

Like2 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 48Views
  • 4 Following