Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Domain Issues

Hi! I purchased a domain with GoDaddy and connected it several days ago. It’s still not linked. Any advice? The domain is BellesCookieJar.com

11replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey Donna, 

Thanks for dropping by. I've noticed your domain isn't associated with any Ucraft website at the moment. Have you tried connecting it? I'll leave a step by step guide here for you: https://support.ucraft.com/instructions/how-to-connect-a-domain-to-your-ucraft-website

You can find us 24/7 in the lower right on ucraft.com 🎉

• Lena Khlghatyan  yes I did and when I check it just says pending. I’ll hop on a computer shortly and check into it. 

• Lena Khlghatyan and thank you for looking into it for me. 

• Donna Barbier Anytime, let me know how it goes 🙂

• Avery
    • Avery
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

This happened to me!  Go in your domain's DNS records and delete the record called "Parked".  I hope this works.

Like 2
    • Avery just deleted it. Did it take a minute to update? 

• Avery and thank you for the advice

• Avery
    • Avery
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Did it work?  I noticed there is currently a problem with your site.

• Avery it does work. You have to put the www. before it to work www.bellescookiejar.com

thank you so much for all of your help. 

• Avery
      • Avery
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Donna Barbier No problem!  Happy to help.

• Donna Barbier You should add a redirection from bellescookiejar.com to www.bellescookiejar.com to avoid any problem. I purchased my domain with gandi.net and I managed that directly in their interface. Maybe you can do it with godaddy too.

Like2 Follow
  • Status Solved
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 11Replies
  • 197Views
  • 5 Following