Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

How do you change the title of your homepage?

19replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hello, thank you for submitting to our Ucraft Forum! 馃憢 

To do so please head over to your Dashboard > SEO App > Hover over the homepage, click Edit > Page Title > Enter an appropriate Page Name > click Save.

Like 3
      • Eric
      • Eric
      • 4 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support Thank you very much for the help. 

Like 2
    • Goldkey
    • Goldkey
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What if you have the free version? My site shows the name of the template

Like 3
    • Goldkey Same problem here. Got any solution?

Like 1
      • Tudor Pop
      • Tudor_Pop
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

Golden Gate Greens Goldkey Same problem here. Any ideas on how to fix this?

•  support please respond to the followup question... what if you have the free version and don't have access to the SEO. I don't want the tab to say the title of the template since that's obviously not what my site is about.

Like 1
    • Indian Head Association 

Hi there! Thank you for submitting to Ucraft Forum!

We have an offer at the moment where for $2.99 you can purchase a plan that removes the watermark made by Ucraft and also unlocks the SEO App. 

Please use this link once you decide to purchase this plan.

You can also hit the live chat button at the bottom of your website, so one of our teammates assists you further! 

Best!

• MCURC
      • MCURC
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support Using this link it says that it's 2.99/month but it says for a duration of 1 month. What happens after the month? It doesn't say if we will be charged more. 

• MCURC Hey there! Yes it is $2.99/month. Once the subscription expires after a month and is not renewed, the watermark will be back and the SEO App will be locked again. 

If you already have the auto-renew enabled for the subscription, you'll be charged for it automatically and the package will be renewed. 

Feel free to reach out to us via live chat if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help!

Best,

• Sao Viet
      • Sao_Viet
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support Just to be clear, unless you pay $2.99/mo your homepage browser tab will always say "*** Free xxx Website Template"?  

• Sao Viet 

As you're on free plan and the SEO App is not available for you, here what I can suggest.  Open the Pages App on Dashboard, navigate to the needed page and click edit. Once you've updated the title of the page, it will be automatically changed in the tab as well:

Please note,  it won't work with the Home page, so what I can suggest is, first, to duplicate the Home page and change the title of the duplicate. Then simply set it as homepage/

Please keep in mind, that you won't be able to duplicate the Home Page if there are any Pro elements on it, like Form, Subscription or Calendly.

Like 3
      • Sao Viet
      • Sao_Viet
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support Thank you, that worked perfectly.

• Kaya Toes
      • Kaya_Toes
      • 3 yrs ago
      • Reported - view

support Hi there, I have the free plan and chose "Personal Shopper" template but even after I have removed the advanced elements (as I cannot use them anyway e.g. Forms, Subscription), I can't duplicate the home page. Please could I check what I need to change? Thank you 

• Hi,  Kaya Toes ! Please contact our support team via Live Chat at the right lower corner of your page, so that our teammates can check everything for you. 

• This thread is marked as "Answered", but I had the same question about the FREE issues, and the answers here did not satisfy me.  I was not able to copy and switch the homepage, as was suggested, and thought I would have to tolerate the annoying title until I did this:

Go to Dashboard.
    Go to Site Settings.
    In the "Show Site Name In Titles" drop-down, choose "BEFORE PAGE TITLE"
    In the "Site Name" field, use your desired page title / site name, then just put a hyphen and add a descriptive phrase that is long enough to bump off the "Title of your homepage" text.

Like 2
    • Julie
    • Julie
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way to get rid of the original template's picture? Like when I copy and paste the link, a picture of the original template shows up. Is there a way to change that?

• Julie you can do that in the SEO App by changing the Social image. Please keep in mind that you need Pro subscription to use the SEO App.

• Thanks Bradley Miller ........ really good 'work around'. 

Anyone know, if you want to duplicate the page but can't because of 'paid elements'..... any idea how you know what elements on the template I chose are paid? Didn't realise the free templates had such elements until I tried to sort this 'tab' name problem. Thanks. 

• Bradley Miller  Thank you! Did you find a way to make it so the template name doesn't appear after the hyphen? It's still showing up in mine when I share the site. Also, did you find a work around for the display image when shared being the template home page image?

Thanks again!

Like2 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 19Replies
  • 649Views
  • 14 Following