Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

FAVICON

Hi guys! I understand that in a free plan it is not possible to change the favicon (I would be happy if it were possible!), but given that blank template isn't available anymore, when I choose one of the ready-made templates, most of them come with custom favicons that don't fit and can't be changed... so, in this case, it would make more sense to have the Ucraft favicon available. Don´t you think?

2replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • I agree, it would be best to have a blank or neutral favicon in this case... looks very strange with non-fitting theme one... Please add some neutral alternative. Thanks!

• Hey, Vera! Thank you for your message!

We've already changed the favicon for most of our Free Templates to a default Ucraft Favicon and will eventually update the rest.

Also, you're right, our Blank Template is not available anymore, but all of our blocks and elements are fully editable so you can customize your website as you wish. Besides, you can find a lot of ready-made designer blocks in the Blocks section on the left panel. 

Feel free to contact our Customer Success Team via the Live Chat in case of any other inquiries! 😉

Like1 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 84Views
  • 3 Following