Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Mobile Gallery option to choose number of columns

Could you add an option to choose how many columns are visible in mobile gallery view? Now it's impossible to change f.e. three defined columns in desktop to only one in mobile. The only possibility is to choose mobile slider - which is not an option when filtering pictures.

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi! Something I can suggest you do is duplicate your Gallery Element and customize the number of columns that way. 

• To duplicate your Gallery Element, drag and drop your element while holding down the Ctrl/Command button on your keyboard.

Once your Gallery Element has been duplicated, change the visibility of the original one to Desktop only and the visibility of the duplicate one to Mobile/Tablet Only. 

• You can change the visibility of your elements by clicking on them > Visibility Settings > Device Visibility. 

Afterwards, click on your duplicate Gallery Element > Gallery Settings > Layout > change the Image Per Row according to how many columns you want > hit save! 

• marwa
    • marwa
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, thanks for solution - it's working but still I would rather have an option to choose number of rows without the need to duplicate entire block – as I would have to remember to do the same process every time I update the gallery. But anyway – thank you guys for your quick response and the solution – big up!

• marwa I'm glad it worked! We can pass this on as a feature request, however, please keep in mind that the features which are implemented first are the ones that are requested the most. But stay tuned! 

Like Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 50Views
  • 2 Following