Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

Scrolling past footer

I can't seem to limit my page's length to the end of the footer. It scrolls past it and it's just white.

Does anyone have a solution for this? It seems that when I preview it on tablet or phone, after rotating the display, the issue is resolved. So maybe it's related to that?

5replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hi Pedro!
    You should be able to see 2 different controllers (circles). Have you tried adjusting them?

If that doesn't work please give us access to your website so that we can check it for you. Simply go to Account Settings > Account Access > Approve Ucraft Access. 

Like 1
    • support Hello,

I tried messing with the circles but no luck :(

I did notice that my block background gif image has been loading in weirdly when I pull up the site, and this issue only started after I noticed that, so maybe it's related.

I gave access just like you asked. If you could help that would be amazing.

Thanks!

• Pedro da Silva Thanks. I have reported this issue to our Tech Team. We will let you know once the issue is fixed. Sorry about that!

Like 1
  • Hi Pedro da! Just wanted to let you know that the issue with your site has been fixed! Could you please check? 

Like 1
    • support It has been fixed! Thank you so much! :D It makes me so happy.

But how?

Like Follow
  • Status Fixed
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 24Views
  • 2 Following