Support Forum
Welcome to our community! Browse the forums, share a tip, give your feedback, ask a question, and search to find answers.

More features available for free sites

Hi all, I just signed up and although the chat response has been exceptional. I have found that the free site is EXTREMELY limited compared to most other free sites. I don't even have the option to add custom html and everything on the integrations is locked. Even with as limited as they are. There is no option to have different headers on different pages or turn header off on just specific pages. With the top notch customer support i have received this website is surprisingly lacking. I understand not giving the cow for free but if you don't at least give a glass of milk why upgrade?

3replies Oldest first
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Active threads
  • Popular
  • Hey there Dawn, thank you for submitting to our Ucraft Forum!

Your requests are extremely important to us, as they give us a clearer vision on what to improve in the builder 馃檶

Just a little FYI here: hiding particular blocks is an available feature on the Free Website plan, you just have to click on the Block Settings (three dots on the top left corner of your block) > Hide Block, or Visibility Settings > Page Visibility and enable Hide from this page option.

As for the integrations, we do offer a Google Analytics tool on the Free Plan, which is available once you connect a custom domain to your website.

馃 If you have more feedback we'd love to hear it and put in some feature requests for you, also if you still have any questions left or experiencing any kind of issues, please don't hesitate hitting the live chat button and asking away!

Like 1
    • support Is it possible to hide Navigation bar on specific pages?

• 脴yvind Paulsen Sure! Simply click on your Block Settings on the block that has your navigation bar (three dots on the top left corner of your header block) > Visibility Settings > Page Visibility > Enable Hide from this Page option > click on Manage Pages and choose which pages you want to hide your header block from. 

Like 1
Like1 Follow
  • Status Answered
  • 1 Likes
  • 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 64Views
  • 2 Following